About the Job
Synergie Hunt International is currently seeking high energy retail store managers for their very successful Canadian discount retail client.
Current openings in Mississauga/Oakville!
The job will be very physical with a large focus on inventory replenishment. Having a strong background in merchandising is absolutely essential.
Offering opportunities for employee growth and support, and fantastic environment, this organization is in need of capable individuals to help move the company forward in the best way possible. Store managers are being hired in various areas of Ontario and Winnipeg.
We are looking for individuals that possess:
- Passion for retail
- Passion for merchandising tasks
- Energetic personality
- Ability to lead the team to success
- Drive to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a management position;
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end);
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to handle the physical load on a daily basis;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Good time management skills and able to manage priorities;
- Hard lines or grocery experience a definite asset!
- Clean criminal background
Not only does this opportunity provide employees with the satisfaction of working with a growing company, but we also offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical and drug plans, life and disability insurance, and the ability to participate in a company matched pension plan.
If you feel you possess these requirements and are interested in being considered for this great career opportunity, please forward your resume immediately through this posting.
There are numerous other locations available, for a complete listing, please visit our website at www.hunt.ca
We thank all those who apply, but only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview at this time.