About the Job
OVIO Solutions based in midtown Toronto is currently looking for Entry Level candidates to join the Marketing/Sales team as a Junior Sales Representative.
The company launched as a start-up in September 2013 and specializes in Direct Marketing, which includes B2C Sales, Brand Representation and Customer Acquisitions. Our professionalism, integrity, and hard work enables us to achieve our goals and deliver for our clients; and these are qualities we seek in prospective team members. We are looking for professionals who are out-going, self-motivated, driven and passionate about success.
“LEADERS DON’T CREATE FOLLOWERS – THEY CREATE MORE LEADERS”
We're motivated to find our future leaders who will contribute to the growth of our organization as we expand across the country and to the U.S. It all starts in an ENTRY LEVEL SALES role where the basic fundamental skills are built and leadership potential is unleashed.
JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE OVERVIEW:
- Acquiring new customers with leads provided by client (no cold-calling or phone sales)
- Leadership training, development and mentoring
- Opportunities to grow into higher level leadership/management positions within 12-24 months
- Travel for networking and leadership development
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR OUR TEAM IS IDENTIFIED BY THE BELOW:
- Competitive in nature - plays to win and is determined to succeed
- Effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Great character and authentic personality
- Motivated to develop public speaking and presentation skills
Experience is not necessary, however a willingness to learn - a positive attitude and a great work ethic are the key intangibles we seek.
- Customer Service/Retail experience (min. 1 year)
- Available to start immediately (within 1-2 weeks of initial phone screening)
- Looking to stay with the company long term (no temporary or part time opportunities)
If you're a driven and ambitious candidate who is ready to begin their career in a fast-paced industry with a growing company, apply to this ad for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team within 24-48 hours of applying.