About the Job
Qwinn Marketing was founded in July 2013 and since then has opened a second location and is on pace to open it's third by the end of the summer. With the recent expansion and upcoming growth, the HR team is highly motivated to find the right person to join the Sales/Marketing team at the ENTRY LEVELas soon as possible.
ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY FAQ's:
What can somebody expect starting in an entry-level role with Qwinn?
- Full training, no previous sales/marketing experience necessary
- Dedicated coaching to develop confidence in sales presentations and customer interactions
- Mentoring from senior management and experienced leaders
- Opportunities to advance into high level management positions within 12 months
What type of Marketing does Qwinn specialize in?
- Direct, face to face sales and customer acquisitions
- Selling and promoting directly to qualified customers with leads provided by the client
- Providing exceptional brand ambassadors who promote a positive message behalf of the client
What qualities are required to be a part of the Qwinn team?
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to relate to different types of people
- Adaptable and solution oriented
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Competitive spirit and thrives in a team setting
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
If you're ready to be challenged in a young, fun and energetic work environment with a company that is growing rapidly then we want to hear from you! Client information as well as in-depth details regarding the entry-level role is discussed during an in-person preliminary interview. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly after applying - please reply to this ad directly with your most recent resume and contact information. Good luck!