Machine Operator -Data Entry
Machine Operator Opportunity in Dartmouth, NS - On-going contract position with a well-known financial institution that will allow you to gain valuable work experience!
Do you enjoy fast-paced and physical work? Are you process-driven with a high attention to detail? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly regarded financial institution? Manpower has the job you have been looking for!
As a Machine Operator for our client you will:
* Verify and process bank deposits while standing for extended periods of time
* Accurately and efficiently follow set procedures
* Use your efficient & accurate numerical data entry skills to enter information
* Operate cash counter
* Complete appropriate documentation as needed
With your excellent keying skills and focus you are able to efficiently manage large volumes of work and work under tight deadlines. You enjoy keeping busy and working in a production environment. .
This Position offers you:
* Day-time hours (between 7am and 3:30pm), with no weekends, providing a great work-life balance
* An on-going position in the banking industry with on average 20-30 hours per week (however hours can fluctuate and can be up to 40 hours per week)
* The opportunity to work with a great company with lots of opportunities
This opportunity is starting as soon as possible. It is essential that candidates for this opportunity can work shifts any time between 7:00am and 3:30pm Monday-Friday on an on-going basis. For this position you will also have a reliable transportation to Burnside.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.