Digitalembrace is a growing and progressive company in the I.T. industry, focusing on product and services in the field of Strategic Systems Development.
Digitalembrace currently has a position open for a Technical recruiter. The main focus of this position is to fulfill resource requirements for our clients and for internal positions.
There are also some administrative duties as part of this role and will encompasses pre and post sales/marketing activities. Client sales/marketing, requirements analysis, project coordination tasks, candidate/client care tasks, and proposal creation activities is expected.
The recruiting portion will entail candidate search, screening, interviewing, contract management, and billing/time-keeping activities.
In summary, this position will encompass a wide variety of duties, with its primary focus on client and candidate support.
Digitalembrace is focused on creating an environment which stresses our three basic values:
1) Be Honest
2) Do the Right Thing
3) Exceed Expectations
These values are ingrained in all we do, to achieve our mission of “Making a Difference in Everyone We Meet”.
The individual will be part of the in-office team which creates new business, maintains on-going operations, and supports our current consultants in the field. This individual will work closely with the Certified Staffing Team.
This is a challenging and fast-paced environment which allows for, and demands, a high level of autonomy as well as team work. Job satisfaction will be primarily in the candidate’s hands as there is a lot of flexibility in the role. This position is for those who can, and want to achieve more.
• Must be willing to go beyond the call of duty to ensure success
• Excellent People skills
• Must be a “People Person” and understand job seekers
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in conducting interviews
• Experience in contract negotiations
• Able to develop, document, and effectively manage recruiting, HR management, and training systems
• Excellent communication skills (Oral, Written, and Presentation)
• Good team player, yet able to work independently
• Experience in administration activities
• Self-starter and goal oriented
• Experience in technical Sales/Marketing
• Experience in HR related activities (i.e. benefits, training)
• Social responsibility (i.e. previous volunteer work, youth work, etc.)
• Experience in technical recruiting
• Good knowledge of the technology industry, including trends, products, companies, and industry terms
• Experience in creating technical proposals
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive, you can make this role as big as you want. Your drive will build and grow this part of the business, with support from your peers and company executives.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary with Generous Profit-Share