PRECISE PARKLINKINC. is a systems integration company serving the commercial, municipal and institutional sectors across Canada. We provide innovative parking solutions for the parking industry
We are seeking a Monthly Customer Service Clerk to join our winning team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and willing to adapt to changing needs. The position offers a great opportunity for building skills and experience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- deal directly with Internal staff either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle payment and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to deadlines.
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- prepare and distribute financial reports.
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- occasional off-site work for site start-up and year renewal.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.