Get similar jobs by email for
Electrician / Millwright
Our client is a leading parts automotive supplier located in Greater Toronto Area. They are looking for a dual ticketed Electrician / Millwright with strong knowledge of PLC programming.
• Ontario Industrial Electrician and Mechanic (Millwright) Certificate of Qualification
• Minimum of 7 years experiences troubleshooting and repairing mechanical presses, CNC machines and welding equipment.
• Must have strong PLC knowledge (Siemens, AB, etc.)and troubleshooting experience
• Good understanding of blue print reading
• Working knowledge of TS16949 & ISO14001 systems.
• Confined Space, Lockout/Tagout & WHMIS training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures safe practices prior to working on any equipment as to prevent harm himself/herself & to other (eg. Lockout procedure, barricading areas, safe handling of materials, etc.); make supervisor aware of any unsafe procedures or areas so corrective actions can be taken.
• Improve hydraulic circuits and systems in regards to stoppage of leaks, cleanliness of hydraulic oil, replacement of untidy pipes and hoses, etc.
• Passes on information, experience and knowledge to other maintenance employees in regards to repair jobs, preventative maintenance problem symptoms, etc. which was received during his/her shift.
• Maintain safety standards of equipment and work areas according to established procedures and as instructed by the manager or supervisor.
• Assist in the development of preventative & predictive maintenance, spare parts tracking & inventory system.
• Requisition maintenance components that are required for each task.
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading and that you include copies of your valid electrician and millwright licenses for the Province of Ontario. Thank you for your interest.
If you are seeking a premier provider of engineering and executive search, the team at HCR Permanent Search possesses an unmatched breadth of industry experience and connections. We deliver the highest quality recruiting services for both local and nationwide clients.
If you are seeking a professional recruiting firm that will work with you to find a rewarding opportunity, you're in the right place. At HCR Permanent Search, we give our carefully selected candidates the professional treatment they deserve.
HCR Permanent Search has earned an outstanding reputation for identifying and recruiting talented engineering and executive-level candidates for our client organizations. If you would like to experience our world-class organization for yourself, contact us today.