Get similar jobs by email for
UX Designer II
Amazon hires people from all types of backgrounds, into positions based all over the world. We recruit the best and brightest.
Address of employer: 510 West Georgia Street,
Vancouver, V6B 0M3
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) team at Amazon.com is seeking a talented and passionate senior user experience designer to join our growing User Experience Design team. This UX designer will have a significant impact on our business as they lead the design direction for AWS services. The designer will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers, leading design throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
$84,000 to $146,000/yr, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
· Health Care
· Savings Plans
· Income Protection
· Paid Time Off
· Signing Bonuses
· Employee Stock
· Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree.
· At least four years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and the user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
· At least four years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
· Familiarity with user interface patterns for web.
· Minimum of two years of experience using wireframing and prototyping tools for presenting your ideas.
· At least one year of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research), OR working closely with a research team to acquire user data.