Get similar jobs by email for
Toronto-based wireless telecom construction company is seeking tower technicians, tower foremen, construction managers & project managers with experience in the wireless construction industry.
We have immediate openings for on-going projects in Ontario. Must be willing to travel, have valid passport and drivers license.
If your experience meets the criteria below, please send your resume to us for review.
Only local applicants (Ontario, Canada) need apply.
Technician job responsibilities/requirements:
• Installing, terminating, and testing all aspects of a wireless communication site including antennas, connectors, and steel on towers and rooftops
• Antenna installation, mounting, and removal, along with ret systems, and azimuth
• Sweep testing
• Knowledge of grounding
• Lifting & moving equipment and materials
• Maintaining, managing and organizing tools
• Current valid driver license
• Certification in tower climbing, fall arrest & protection
• Basic computer skills
Tower Foreman job responsibilities/requirements:
• All of the above
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Telecommunications industry
• Ability to read & interpret construction drawings
• Site troubleshooting
• Coordination of construction crew
• Supervisory duties of technicians
• Ensure team follows company safety policies
• Maintain company vehicles
• Daily reporting to project manager and/or company owner
Construction/Project Manager job responsibilities/requirements:
- All of the above
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and deliverables in collaboration with customers and CBW management.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conduct project reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Business development