As a member of the Technical Support team you will provide high quality functional and technical support services to Aptos retail clients across multiple product groups.
- Solve technical issues for customers by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow, and proactively identifying support needs.
- Provide level 2 technical support for the various Aptos Retail solutions including coaching, defect management, and testing.
- Report detailed information within the client care call tracking system
- Collaborate with global team members, as well as with Product Management, Product Development, SaaS, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Install, upgrade, configure, document, and test Aptos retail applications.
- Maintain client satisfaction by ensuring that response, updates and call resolution times occurs within the defined service level guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed team and individual objectives related to client satisfaction, quality, and productivity
- A university degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Business focus, or a Technical College certificate with relevant experience.
- Programming experience (C#, Visual Basic, .NET, SQL)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a client facing / end user environment
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and a strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven strong technical and analytical skills.
- Availability to work shifts & carry pager
- Experience in the retail industry (specifically with Retail Head Office Software)
- Knowledge of server, hardware and network technology