Join the software and solutions innovator behind the world’s top retail brands!
Aptos: Engaging customers—and our colleagues—differently.
Aptos. It’s the new name for the most experienced team of technology professionals in retail and the industry’s most advanced omni-channel solutions. Formerly Epicor Retail, Aptos leverages close to 45 years of experience, best practices and innovation to drive competitive advantage and growth at more than 500 of the world’s most iconic retail brands, from Aeropostale and BCBG to Urban Outfitters and Vitamin Shoppe. You can too!
At Aptos, we engage our customers differently. Through innovation and deep collaboration, we enable them to engage their customers differently by understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy, then optimizing a complete range of processes to meet their expectations. We also engage our colleagues differently, by enabling them to create the solutions that make that happen in an exciting environment that fosters and rewards teamwork, advancement, and professional growth
As a member of the Technical Support team you will provide high quality functional and technical support services to Aptos retail clients across multiple product groups.
- Solve technical issues for customers by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow, and proactively identifying support needs.
- Provide level 2 technical support for the various Aptos Retail solutions including coaching, defect management, and testing.
- Report detailed information within the client care call tracking system
- Collaborate with global team members, as well as with Product Management, Product Development, SaaS, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Install, upgrade, configure, document, and test Aptos retail applications.
- Maintain client satisfaction by ensuring that response, updates and call resolution times occurs within the defined service level guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed team and individual objectives related to client satisfaction, quality, and productivity
- A university degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Business focus, or a Technical College certificate with relevant experience.
- Programming experience (C#, Visual Basic, .NET, SQL)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a client facing / end user environment
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and a strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven strong technical and analytical skills.
- Availability to work shifts & carry pager
- Experience in the retail industry (specifically with Retail Head Office Software)
- Knowledge of server, hardware and network technology