Get similar jobs by email for
Supply Chain Planner
This company is a world leader in their field. Work as part of the logistics team, supporting the designing and building of complex electronic products.
· Purchasing and replenishing parts & materials through an MRP/ERP system.
· Identify trends and respond accordingly
· Monitor and Maintain Inventory levels
· Advise and plan for lead times and minimum order quantities
· Execute the inbound delivery plan
· Work with suppliers, and troubleshoot as needed
· Proactively assess supply chain risk issues and recommend solutions
· Documentation and reporting as required
· Help drive changes from Management
· 3-5 years working experience in Manufacturing, prefer high-tech
· Competent with modern manufacturing processes, JIT principles, etc.
· Able to generate spread sheets and work with MS Office (Word, Excel)
· Diploma of operations management or similar an asset
· APICS CPIM certification as asset
· Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment
· Must be detail oriented, organized, and provide excellent customer service
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
General information on BlackShire can be found on our website. www.blackshire.com
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.