Michael Hill is celebrating over 30 years in the jewellery business, over 250 stores and we employ 2,000 sales superstars in Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We are searching for the best and brightest retail managers to join our management team and become an important part of our future growth and success.
The Store Manager in Training role is just that. You are a Manager, and you will be trained by us! The role has been designed to bring high caliber candidates into our business, learn and understand what makes us unique, with an emphasis on training and developing you to become a successful business manager at your own Michael Hill store.
A career with Michael Hill will offer you:
- Paid Vacation
- Extensive training and ongoing career development
- National and international career opportunities
- Generous staff purchasing privileges
Essential to your success with us is:
- A minimum of 3 years management experience leading a team of 5 staff or more
- Strong business acumen and an ability to positively represent our brand
- Proven ability to deliver results
- A mature outlook and life experience
At Michael Hill we value the pursuit of success. Commitment to our people, accountability for our actions, and pride in our brand ensures that the Michael Hill story is one of progress and innovation.
APPLY NOW by clicking on the apply button below!