Amazon is looking for candidates that have a background in writing mobile applications and responsive web development.
The candidate in this role will have an opportunity to contribute to the design and development of key services on Amazon's Platform. You will influence system design and implementation to ensure the best user experience.
A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable and high performance services and architectures require exceptional technical expertise. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale with minimal human intervention
- BS in Computer Science or engineering field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Coding skills in Java or Ruby, on a Unix/Linux platform
- Proficiency developing in a modern programming language, such as C++, Java, C#, Python, or Ruby
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Master's degree in Computer Science
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Vet