Get similar jobs by email for
|Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 400 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.|
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, ON.
Working with other highly motivated Developers, you will be involved in the entire cycle of the software engineering process.
• Design, develop and maintain multiple applications and services
• Develop reporting capabilities utilizing your experience with database design and development
• Perform system configuration and integrate software solutions into controls systems
• Detect, report, investigate, and fix defects
• Participate in cross-functional code walkthroughs/reviews
• Requirements analysis, design, development, testing, commissioning, and training
• Perform other duties as assigned by Project Manager
|• Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields|
• Experience with C#, C++, Java, ASP.NET, SQL
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong database design and programming skills with a passion for real-time systems
• Please note this position may require travel (25-30%)
New grads are welcome to apply. If you have graduated within the last 3 years, please also submit a soft copy of your transcript (unofficial copy is fine).
|Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.|