Get similar jobs by email for
Senior System Support Analyst
Senior Systems Support Analyst, Payment Services
NRT is the recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia gaming markets. NRT Innovation has allowed substantial growth through its “Quick” line of products meeting the evolving demands of the gaming market globally.
In 2009, NRT acquired the largest private Automated Teller Machine processing company in Canada, TNS Smart Network Inc. TNS provides daily processing and financial settlement services for a network of over 13,000 ATM’s across Canada.
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives is highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
Reporting to the Manager, Payment Services the Senior Systems Support Analyst, Payment Services primary mandate is to perform systems, applications support and production operations for payment services team.
The Senior Systems Support Analyst, Payment Services is expected to:
5. Represent TNS at various organizations
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Problem determination and problem solving
· Building and maintaining relationships with Interac and members
· Understanding the business implications of technology decisions
· Understanding of financial services business processes
Key Responsibilities – Application Support and Production operations
· Responsible for business as usual operations and tasks
· Training of staff on payment services systems and hardware
· Provide technical assistance in the determination and resolution of technical issues
· Act as a point of escalation for on-call operations staff during and after office hours
· Perform required production operations for Payment Services applications
· Ensure accordance with NRT internal service level agreements and documentation
· Quality assurance for Payment services infrastructure related activities and projects
Key Responsibilities – System support and implementations
· Support payment Infrastructure and systems that includes HP Nonstop) Settlement, Reporting systems and applications such as BASE24 ATM and POS
· Subject matter expert on HP Nonstop related applications and processes for various domestic/international payment networks, including Interac
· Adhere to Interac standards to maintain Payment Infrastructure
· Where applicable, manage equipment and other required resources
· Other tasks as assigned by manager
· Provide assistance to Customer support, Settlement team and Quality Assurance teams
· Keep the team updated on the changes related to Interac Regulations (service,security and operations)
· Document and maintain disaster recovery processes and procedures for Payment services infrastructure
· Maintain application and system backup related processes for Payment infrastructure
· Provide assistance for system capacity planning and implementations
· Document and maintain operational and emergency procedures
· Plan and participate production implementation related projects and activities such as planned Disaster Recovery runs.
· As technical lead to ensure all required tasks are carried out with high quality and are completed in a timely manner
· Ability to travel as required