Get similar jobs by email for
Senior Software Engineer
· Design, development, integration, and deployment of web applications
· Continually improve reliability and scalability of the existing application
· Support QA Engineers to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance
· Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
· Experience with Node.js is highly desired
· Experience developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP's and Spring 3.2
· Strong in RDBMS: SQL DML and DDL. Oracle Preferred.
· Communication skills and experiences in collaborative and team-based software development
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
About VFA Canada Corp. and VFA, Inc.
VFA Canada Corporation (VFA) is the Canadian subsidiary of VFA, Inc. We are headquartered in Burnaby, BC and operate a growing eastern Canada regional office in Vaughan, ON. We invite you to be part of this exciting expansion in Eastern Canada.
VFA is the leading provider of integrated SaaS/web-based software and services for facilities asset management, facilities capital planning and capital spend management. Organizations in a wide range of industries rely on VFA solutions to help them strategically manage their facility assets and maximize the value of their capital investments.
VFA uniquely combines facility assessment services, Web-based software products, and business consulting to provide our customers with a comprehensive solution for the complete capital management lifecycle.
Over 500 organizations in 35 different countries have employed VFA solutions to maintain accurate information about critical capital assets and effectively leverage this data to optimize the investments they make in their facilities. VFA’s flagship software product, VFA.facility®, is currently used to manage over 4 billion square feet of real estate assets in the corporate, education, government and healthcare sectors. VFA acts as a trusted advisor to clients, providing expert consultative services based on over a decade of experience in capital planning and management. No agency referrals considered.