Get similar jobs by email for
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Air Energi/Air Resources - Senior Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Position
200, 736 – 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 1H4, Canada – 403 225 4526
An excellent opportunity to join a successful, fast growing, entrepreneurial business in one of the most buoyant global industries.
The Company & Role:
Air Energi are a Leading global Oil and Gas Manpower Services Provider, Providing Technical Expertise to the world’s largest exploration and production companies, EPC's and consultancies. The business has been established for over 30 years and has operations in over 50 countries.
Continued success and recent bid wins have lead to sustained growth which provides immense opportunity internally. This role is a chance to support some of our most prestigious clients and learn from some of the world’s best Recruitment Consultants.
If successful, you will work out of ourCalgaryoffice supporting the recruitment of highly paid Technical Consultants to the Oil and Gas industry throughoutCanadaby developing relationships with candidates, networking, headhunting, and talent mapping. You will be given full training, one on one coaching and continuous support in order to ensure you excel.
This visible role provides a superb platform for you to become a specialist in your field, and in demonstrating your capabilities you will be able to progress within the recruitment group, or into other function groups.
Tasks/ Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Act quickly on all candidate applications & leads, and thus co-ordinating the recruitment of candidates
· To prepare and facilitate the ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment ensuring an accurate and appropriate database to meet client needs
· To ensure all job boards, cv databases, and social media are being utilised
· To screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards, ensuring understanding of their job and career requirements
· To proactively manage the candidate pipeline to ensure consistency
· To proactively develop new business opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with existing and prospective clients
· To proactively manage the sales pipeline to ensure consistent performance.
· To proactively promote candidates through candidate marketing calls.
· To enhance the national and local sales initiatives by ensuring all appropriate leads are recorded for action
· To obtain full job specifications and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placement
· To ensure all clients have signed contracts and that all rates are in line with Company expectations.
· To proactively match candidates to vacancies
· To arrange interviews, ensuring full candidate and client briefing and de-briefing within 24 hours of interview
· To carry out post placement checks
Key Performance Indicators:
· Number of candidates registered
· Interviews Arranged/Second interviews
· Number of Successful Headhunts
· CV Send outs
· Billingsagainst target
· A strong academic background, post secondary preferred
· Resilient & Flexible approach
· Enthusiastic & Confident
· A strong communicator
· A good team player
· Sales focused with a passion for new business development
· A problem solver
· Able to work to deadlines and targets
· A strong negotiator