Get similar jobs by email for
Senior FileNet Architect/Consu...
Senior FileNet Architect/Consultant
About the Job
Galantis Canada, Inc. is a firm that provides Business Process Automation solutions and services to Financial Firms across Canada.
Galantis Canada Inc. is urgently seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in architecting, developing, implementing, and supporting IBM FileNet Enterprise Content Management applications.
Role: Senior FileNet Architect/Consultant
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IBM FileNet ECM/BPM technologies: FileNet P8 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, BPF, Image Services, Capture 5.x, Records Manager.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing complex ECM, Imaging, and Business Process Management solutions using IBM FileNet platform.
- Experience in IBM FileNet APIs and business process modeling tools is required.
- Hands-on experience supporting custom distributed ECM/BPM applications (based on IBM FileNet) in medium to large scale enterprise environments.
- Good knowledge of ingestion technology applications such as Captiva, Kofax, FileNet Capture, or IBM DataCap.
- Proven ability to work closely with the business entities in an organization to manage the requirements gathering and convert them into well structured and logical functional and technical design documents.
- A successful track record.
- A minimum of two (2) client references from most recent projects and IBM FileNet Solution Architect certificate are required to confirm the above mandatory requirements.
- Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residency holders only.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- IBM FileNet Administrator/Developer certificates
- Knowledge of IBM Content Collector application suite.
- Experience in IBM FileNet installation.
- Proven experience in Application Development and Application Documentation (modeling and design)
- Degree designations (Bachelor of Science, Computing Science)
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately.