Our client, a major oil & gas owner/operating company, requires a Scheduling and Planning Lead for their suite of ongoing oil sands mega-projects.
** Open to Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only **
Fircroft (Canada) Limited
500, 815 - 8 Ave SW
Calgary, AB, T2P 3P2
The Scheduling & Planning Lead ensures the Coordination Procedures, progress measurement, schedule development, and schedule control systems for the suite of projects are consistent across the organization and meets or exceeds the requirements of the ExxonMobil Development Company (EMDC) Project Controls model.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide oversight, support & guidance to the ExxonMobil and Syncrude Project Schedulers during the project development stages and throughout execution on various oil sands mega-projects.
- Facilitate project team members in maintaining alignment with respect to Business Services project planning requirements, processes, and objectives.
- Work with Independent Project Review (IPR) teams and post audit activities with respect to project planning functions
- Perform periodic monitoring and appraisals of the performance of Project Schedulers.
- Examine and evaluate the Contractor’s schedule control organization, plans, performance and procedures
- Review and, where appropriate, endorse schedule and progress baselines and forecast prepared by contractors
- Assist Operations Project Teams as required or needed.
- Maintain regular contact with the other Project Services organizations, the Project Estimate and Controls organization for all projects.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- 15+ years of related experience
- ExxonMobil project control procedures and reporting experience