Position Title: Sales Support Engineer Manufacturing
Salary: 80K Plus Bonus
This Canadian entity of a third generation family run organization is one of the major players in the manufacturing of systems that solve challenges in hoisting and pulling loads. Based in the Lower Mainland this operation services all of the company’s North American Clients. This company has clients that they have established decades of relationships with and are continually going the extra mile to deliver challenging requests from them.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Engineer to develop and support the product in process and in the field. Reporting to the Head of the North American Business this role will play a key role in the production, delivery and after service of this organizations product to long standing customers.
Specific duties will include
· Lead all aspects of the organizations commitment to ensuring best practices are used in the manufacturing processes
· Deliver the support for rollout of new products and product improvements
· Lead initiatives to ensure product quality is held to the highest standards
· Act as a key support person to the Sales department to aid in quotation and address customer issues
· Support both customers and in house manufacturing team on technical troubleshooting for product development and after sales service
· Aid in training of employees with regards to new manufacturing techniques and new product roll outs
· Provide overall leadership for engineering projects and programs
Requirements and Qualifications
· P.Eng (Mechanical) w/expertise in hydraulics
· Broad experience in mechanical engineering and sales support
· Outstanding leadership abilities
· A history of excellent customer support from an engineering and QA perspective
· 5+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment
· BS in engineering, Applied Science or related field
80k base plus strong bonus
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
Reason Position is Open: Company Growth
How to Proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Fenyedi on 604 689 8687 x 231
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.