We are seeking a SAP IS-U Integration Manager to develop architecture solutions and lead a team of functional SAP IS-U resources both for in-house product development and client engagements. The role will see you managing RayTech in-house initiatives and for a number of strategic customers, engaging at all levels (but especially at C level), helping run business better, solving business & technology challenges and achieving strategic goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and articulating solutions both in-house and for key strategic customers, acting as link between the Customer and the RayTech delivery team. This includes scoping and designing Solution road maps, delivering Pre-sales activities (RFP's and presentations) that will help support the sales cycle and guide and manage the project team and from inception to adoption through to implementation.
This role encompasses a broad portfolio within the SAP IS-Utilities (SAP IS-U) landscape and this includes:
- Metering and Revenue Management systems
- Customer Services systems.
- Market Services systems
This role requires:
- Understand current state of architecture to develop solutions that define the future requirements
- Ensure the architecture references including principles, policies, standards, roadmaps, frameworks, patterns and methodologies are in place and maintained.
- Work with the relevant client teams to structure & maximise the value they are able to derive from the business solution architectural services provided. This includes aligning business with technology strategies, advocating the values of Integration Architecture and undertaking business capability shaping with business stakeholders.
- Consult with and advise the client’s business units in relation to business systems improvement opportunities and align with industry best practise with capabilities to address business initiatives.
- Advocate for the business within technology, communicating strategies and priorities to help promote alignment between technology and business strategy
- Shape commercial solutions for business initiatives during the idea and concept phases and providing input and guidance to business case submissions.
- Adopting a business & systems perspective, assessing and balancing vast amounts of diverse information on the varied processes, systems and sub-systems that comprise and affect the working environment.
- Working with Business Architect and functional consultants to align client’s business needs with system/ package functions and target process design to meet business requirements.
Must-have skills and experience:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Electronics engineering or business equivalent discipline from a recognized program
- More than 10 years of relevant IT experience with a minimum of 8 years on SAP IS-U, combining pre-sales, consulting, managing SAP customers, hands-on implementation and some project management background.
- Extensive experience in providing comprehensive responses for numerous RFI, RFP & RFQ processes
- Expertise in utility business, business units and processes
- Strong background in system interfacing methodologies
- Strong Integration experience with SAP IS-U Solutions/Architecture experience essential.
- Extensive experience in complex SAP IS-U integration projects. Background in full life cycle SAP IS-U System Delivery across multiple modules (ie: Metering and Device Management, Billing, CRM, FI-CA).
- A mixture of SAP utilities solution design and functional background is essential. Experience in core Utilities areas (SAP IS-U DM/Billing/IDE) through to Finance and SAP CRM is ideal.
- At least 2 years hands-on AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure)/Smart meter implementation experience.
- Deliver roadmaps and business case support to ensure technical currency for IT Applications
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to staff
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lead high performance through leading by example & initiative, continuous learning & coaching, measuring, rewarding & recognizing, customer service
- Ability to make optimal decisions through accountability and judgment
- Providing leadership and guidance in solution design for Customer and Market Services solution capability
- Ensure risk and security requirements are implemented in systems supporting customer service and revenue management.
Other nice-to-have aspects:
- Demonstrable experience in SAP ECC modules as well as other legacy systems common with utility clients
- Knowledge of ITRON IEE
- HP Quality Centre and Visio
- Exposure to financial aspects in JD Edwards
- Project Management certification/qualifications
Exposure to Cloud solutions like Salesforce and SuccessFactors
- SAP IS-U Integration and Functional experience in Device Management, Billing, IDE & FI-CA: 8 years