|Job Status/Type||Full Time, Employee|
|Occupation||Administrative Support;Secretary/Executive Assistant|
|Industry||Energy and Utilities|
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
|Work Experience||Less than 1 Year|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Reference Code||Recruiting Coordinator, Oil & Gas (Entry Level)|
Recruiting Coordinator, Oil & Gas (Entry Level)
CDI is an integrated, market-leading engineering and technology services organization providing differentiated, client-focused solutions in select global industries. CDI provides engineering and information technology (IT) solutions and staffing services to clients in Oil, Gas & Chemicals (OGC), Aerospace & Industrial Equipment (AIE) and Hi-Tech industries, as well as in Defense, Infrastructure, Transportation, Financial Services and Mining & Extraction.
We are currently accepting applications to fill an internal role supporting our Calgary operations.
Responsible for learning and gaining experience in all phases of recruiting beginning with candidate-related activities.
Gain an understanding and a level of client recruiting activities
1. Ethics/Acts with Integrity – Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics. Shows consistency among values and builds trust with others through building credibility and keeping commitments.
2. Builds Relationships – Cultivates an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization; relates
3. Influencing and Negotiating – Inspires trust and credibility; promotes ideas and proposals persuasively; shapes stakeholder opinions; projects a positive image. Negotiates win/win arrangements with internal and external partners.
4. Team Player - Promotes effectiveness of CDI as a whole by supporting common processes and measurements. Works effectively in partnership with others both across CDI and with customers to achieve business goals.
5. Adaptability – Responds resourcefully to rapid change and ambiguity. Works constructively under pressure. Encourages change.
6. Core Business Innovation – Uses creative sourcing strategies and positions benefits of CDI effectively to attract contract employees. Creates processes for motivation and retention of contract employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
7. Screen internal and external candidate resumes for match to job requirements
8. Source candidates.
9. Follow up and communicate with candidates throughout recruiting process.
1. Partner with team to help clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while meeting CDI’s strategic business goals.
2. Performs audits
3. Works under the general direction and guidance of Senior personnel
1. One year college or industry one year industry experience
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Demonstrated ability to use personal computers and demonstrated ability to use MS suite, email, etc.
4. Four-year degree or equivalent years of combined education and professional
5. Three years recruiting industry experience