Finding an elite and internationally successful company that has maintained its fun and creative environment can be hard to find – but we have! Our client is the leader in the interior design industry – they work with some of the most exclusive clients across the globe and provide a high caliber of products and services. If you are looking to join an extremely friendly and dynamic work environment then read on!
As a Receptionist working for this company you will hold the vital position as the first point of contact for both clients and the general public. In this upbeat and inventive environment, our client is looking for someone with a positive personality who enjoys engaging with people in a friendly and professional manner. As a receptionist you play an integral position in the company and will be a driver for the company’s overall success.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for clients and key business contacts
- Oversee all phone activities, take notes and messages for a team of 10+
- Assist Executive team with additional tasks such as booking meetings, arranging transportation for clients and much more!
- General administrative duties, greeting etc.
- Must be outgoing, positive and have a professional demeanor – you will act as a hostess!
- 2-3 years receptionist/administrative experience
- Ability to multi-task - high level of organization
- Excellent phone skills – ability to communicate with various audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate and deliver a message
- Handle high pressure situations well and be down to earth
Our client offers an exciting compensation package, fun and dynamic work environment and an opportunity to progress internally. If you are ready to jump in – apply direct to 1764.STA@hiredesk.net