Get similar jobs by email for
Project Management Assistant
Our clients expect the best and that is what we are looking for, so if you are that high quality individual who is professional in all aspects of your work, then Acrodex is interested in talking to you about joining our team of information technology professionals. You will be supported by an outstanding group of like-minded technology and business professionals who are known for their reputation, commitment to quality, delivery and uncompromised customer service. This is the reason why our clients rely on us as trusted advisors and it is through our client’s recommendations that new business opportunities arise.
About the Company
Acrodex is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end solutions: application innovations, systems integration services, hardware and software, and managed services including computer facilities management, application management and life cycle management services. With over 500 employees we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Regina, Winnipeg and Fort McMurray. We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care.
As a Project Management Assistant with the high performing Business Transformation team, your support will be key to ensuring project deliverables are met. Specifically, you will:
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to be creative/innovative
· Solid MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· IT training or equivalent working background within IT
· Meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
· Familiarity with the concepts of Project Management
· Ability to analyze problems and translate in to appropriate action plans
· Ability to convey information and influence direction of project resources, ability to engage stakeholders to acquire data and support in a timely manner
· Capable of determining data requirements, gathering, documenting, understanding and organizing prior to analysis
· Capable of working with diverse stakeholders
· Promotes team work and establishes constructive and effective working relationships
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Computer Science is an asset
Project Management or PMP courses are an asset
Work plan management experience