Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering, assurance, Eco-sustainablity. Connected Marketing, Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, and Analytics services to a broad base of customers spanning across all the industry verticals. TCS also provides products and product based offerings to it's customers. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS started it's journey in 1968 and is a pioneer in IT industry; an early adopter of leading industry models (ISO, CMMI, OSHAS etc.) across the organization and having certifications at enterprise level.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 277,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries, belonging to 118 nationalities. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Experience:5+ to 7 Years
We are currently seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our Team in Toronto
This is a permanent role within the TCS Consulting organization
- Responsible for maintenance of Mainframe (System Z) applications
- Responsible for analysis, design and estimation of enhancements and fixes
- Responsible for carrying out SIT planning, UAT Support and activities related to Implementation
- Responsible for building Deployment sets and Code Management
- Work along with various other technology development teams in the project such as Java/J2EE, webMethods, NCS and Open Systems
Must Have Skills:
- System Z - COBOL
- System Z - JC
- DB2 – Application Development
- System Z - CICS
Please forward resume as a Word attachment in confidence, along with your telephone contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and all appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.