Get similar jobs by email for
Paint Prep - Autobody
Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
To prepare truck bodies and components for painting
· Ensure that all truck bodies and components are prepared for painting as per schedule provided by supervisor
· Ensure the bodies and components are washed and dried and moved for painting
· All weld grinded clean and free from any weld splatter or burs
· Apply body filler and sanded to be ready for painting
· Mask all unpainted area’s
· Caulked all area’s as required prior to painting
· Keep wash bay area clean as per 5S requirements
· Inform supervisor on any prep materials are getting to re-order points
· Maintain all working tools in good working conditions
Required Skills for the Position:
· Requirements for truck bodies components prior to painting
· Understanding pre-paint prep tooling proper usage and function
· Maintaining all pre-paint prep tooling in good working order, inform supervisor if any tooling, grinder etc in need of repairs
· Able to use caulking gun
· Meet all production due dates
· Zero rework on the completed task
· Performing in process quality checks
$16.00-$17.00/hr based on experience, will be hired on after 3 months
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements, please send resume in confidence along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Your personal information is never sold or leased to any external company.