Get similar jobs by email for
Our East End client is looking for experienced Order Pickers to join their prominent organization!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who adapts well to change and enjoys working in a fast paced team environment. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for picking store orders in an efficient manner, certifying accuracy for all picked merchandise, and ensure orders are ready for shipment within set deadlines.
· Pick store orders in accordance to the pick label, focusing on accuracy;
· Pile various size boxes onto skids, ensuring neat, safe, and secure piles;
· Lift boxes with a weight range of 1 - 50 pounds;
· Operate an electric pallet truck capable of pulling 2 skids at a time. Identify picked skids with pallet tags indicating store number, picker name, and total quantity of skids;
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety and comply with Ontario Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) standards;
· Various warehouse duties, as prescribed by the supervisor;
· Completion of High School
· 2yrs experience as an Order Picker or in a similar position
· Must be capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift heavy items for extended periods of time
· Experience using a Pallet Jack or Forklift
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to follow direction
Refer a friend:
We are always looking for amazing candidates. Introduce your friends to Drake International and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend on a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details.
If you are interested and qualified for this position please apply today!