Get similar jobs by email for
Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFMW...
OFMW talent required in 2016 for our Calgary and Vancouver branches! We are seeking OFMW Developers and Administrators for a variety of project and maintenance engagements. You will provide subject matter expertise in all aspects of OFMW integration development and application administration.
A career at Groundswell is an opportunity to work in a variety of environments and learn new tools. Join us for an exciting 2016!
OFMW Specialists responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Specialization in either OFMW Development or OFMW Administration or a combination of both.
o OFMW Administrators will:
§ Independently install and configure OFMW Servers.
§ Effectively write scripts in one or more of the following scripting languages
§ Install and configure performance management tools and monitor systems accordingly.
§ Provide competent OS administration (Windows/Linux/Unix)
§ Able to configure high availability/fault tolerant systems
§ Monitor system performance to ensure proper operation and identify possible problem areas.
§ Adapt automations to accommodate special and complex needs while ensuring designs or enhancements interface with existing/legacy systems as required.
o OFMW Developers will:
§ Identify problems or potential problem areas and recommends solutions.
§ Design, implement, test and maintain code and integration services for Oracle integration solutions.
§ Strong knowledge and experience in OSB tools:
· Understand OSB threading model
· Java development knowledge
· development of custom assertions and policies
· XA Transactions
· basic SQL understanding
· XSD / WSDL / REST / WADL
· Prepare and update documentation for future reference and maintenance needs.
· Adapt automations to accommodate special and complex needs while ensuring designs or enhancements interface with existing/legacy systems as required.
· Identify problems or potential problem areas and recommends solutions.
Qualifications to succeed in this role are:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Development.
· Five years or more OFMW Administration and/or Development and at least 2 of those years in an enterprise environment.
· Hands on experience in the installation, configuration and administration of OFMW /WebLogic Server (Administrators).
· Proven knowledge in OS (Windows/Linux/Unix) administration
· Proven competency developing documentation
· Good knowledge of WebLogic Architecture: domains, data sources, adapters, JMS Servers, Queues and Topics, Authentication
· Highly knowledgeable in OFMW Administrator tasks
o Creation of SOA Domains
o Applies software updates as required
o Tests and implements new technical solutions
o Configuring data sources and adapters
o Managing/creating topics and queues
o Manage authentication on WebLogic
o Monitor OFMW services and troubleshoots any errors
· Strong knowledge of Data Integration concepts
o Sources, Targets, Advanced Transformations, Staging, Middleware, etc.
· Working knowledge of SDLC & IT Processes
· Demonstrated hands-on experience and competency designing and development integration solutions in Oracle FMW SOA Suite.
· Senior knowledge and enterprise experience in Oracle SOA Suite Development (Mediator, BPEL process, ESB, Business Rules and various adapters)
· Programming proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, BPEL, JAVA
· Extensive knowledge of the following formats: XML, XSLT, WSDL
· Experience in developing BPEL, Web Services with WSDL, SOAP, XML technologies
· Experience in data mapping – both transformation and translation
· Experience working on different web/application servers like WebLogic Application Server, Oracle App Server
· Experience in executing a complete SOA development lifecycle.
· Understanding of software design patterns and J2EE components (JMS, EJB, MDB, JSF)
· Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support
· Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management etc.
· Experience in a client facing consulting role
· Excellent communication skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires constant communication with many individuals and teams
· Ability to travel
Successful candidates will enjoy a base salary ranging $74k - $90k CDN depending upon experience and location complemented with a generous total compensation plan including paid vacation and extended health and dental benefit plan. This dynamic position also offers an annual training allowance and a progressive company culture that rewards performance and ingenuity.
Groundswell successfully delivers enterprise‐class information management projects, programs and managed services. Our clients across varied industries recognize Groundswell’s ability to consistently provide exceptional services; which is why our goal from day one has been to attract, retain and develop good people. Period. We don’t want you to come for a job. We want you to develop a career.
If you’re looking for a career where your talents will be recognized, embraced and celebrated, then Groundswell is the place for you. We’re always looking for good people who understand the power of collaboration with their team and with and the customers they serve.
Groundswell’s culture is centered upon collaboration, continuous learning and diversity. We have achieved local, regional and national recognition as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015 by Canadian Business and PROFIT Magazine. Groundswell was a finalist for Alberta’s Best Workplaces 2013 (Diversity), an award that recognizes Alberta‐based companies leading the way in corporate culture and human resource development.
10 Vacancies in our Vancouver Location:
Suite 910, 355 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2G8
10 Vacancies in our Calgary Location:
300, 510 – 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0X5
Groundswell follows the principle of equal opportunity in regards to our hiring and promotion procedures.
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.groundswellgroup.ca