:: Overview ::
Our client is looking for a National Account Manager who will be responsible for the overall sales and sales growth development for National Accounts Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Federated Co-op, and others as well as OES customers. The successful candidate will be managing sales staff and planning sales and marketing strategy, sales budgets, sales targets, and sales growth.
:: Our Client ::
Our client manufactures automotive parts for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, and marine vehicle. Their products are well known and high-quality, and the company has an excellent reputation for being a great place to work.
:: What You Will Do ::
- First point of contact at the company’s head office for National Accounts, and accounts in Ontario.
- Ability to build relationships with customers at all levels within their organization by dealing with their requests and co-ordinating internally within company departments.
- Establish and build relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Sales forecasts and inventory management on a seasonal or annual basis.
- Assist customers with market analysis.
- Service customers across Canada.
- Customer contracts updated if necessary.
- Assist with resolving customer account discrepancies.
- Assist with marketing initiatives, events and projects.
- Facilitate training for customer’s personnel, if required.
- Supporting duties include: product introduction, application updates, line review and RFP/RFO support, product mix, plan-o-gram.
:: What You Will Bring :::: Next Steps ::
- Thorough knowledge of distribution channels.
- Have good motivation and selling skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing HQ retail customers.
- Education and academic background.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), CMR.
Email your resume to us at email@example.com. Please ensure that project number 105156 is in the subject line for efficient response to your email. radar promotes the highest standards of integrity and principles of quality, diversity, equity, and ethical practice.
We thank all those who submit their résumés. Please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.