Alberta Blue Cross is re-engineering our administration system to enhance our current business capabilities. A critical element of this involves preparing employees to use the new system.
The successful candidate will assist with the design, development and delivering of instruction. You will support a team of Learning and Development Analysts. Your role will be to gather, organize, review and integrate relevant content from the project documents. You will ensure all materials are consistent, effective and accurate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business side of the administration application as it evolves
- Participate in the development of training materials and courses
- Create, edit and evaluate development contributions from other team members
- Provide support to the Learning and Development team
- Assist with evaluating the impact of training programs to ensure objectives are being met.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated success in delivering training to a wide audience
- Proven ability to learn business process and new software
- Provide support to business users through the preparation of procedures, and training materials
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills with above average proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks
- Established track record built on exhibiting initiative, results orientation and a drive to succeed.
- Superior detail orientation as demonstrated through the preparation of documented material
- Must have strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience writing/editing training materials
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Applied knowledge of Snagit and Sharepoint.
- Experience with Moodle, UPK and Captivate an asset.
- A combination of formal education and experience will be considered.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca.