Get similar jobs by email for
Junior UX Designer
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 100 million subscribers in 113 countries around the world. Geared towards individuals and businesses alike, the company’s commercial entities include leading digital music and video services Galaxie, Music Choice International, Concert TV and The KARAOKE Channel. The company also offers various business solutions, including sensory marketing solutions via its Stingray360 division and music licensing services through Stingray Music.
Majority-owned by Telesystem, Novacap and Boyko Investment Corporation, Stingray Digital is headquartered in Montreal and has over 200 employees in offices across Canada, as well as additional offices in Los Angeles, Miami, London and Tel Aviv. The company stood out in 2013 by ranking 15th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50mclist, and figuring amongst PROFIT magazine’s fastest growing Canadian companies. For more information, please visit www.stingraydigital.com.
Stingray Digital is located in Old Montreal just steps away from the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Canal bike path and is a young and energetic company that offers a flexible and friendly work environment. If you would like to work with us and have the required skills to fill one of our available positions, please send us your resume.
Stingray Digital is committed to equity in employment. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Our development team is currently looking for an interface designer to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creation and development of generic interactive and multimedia applications for PC, mobile, IP TV and Smart TVs.Your role will be to define and document the information structure, design user interfaces and ensure their ergonomics. We are looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who wants to create exceptional products.
· Participate actively in the elaboration and design of the product.
· Define data structure (architecture/flowcharts)
· Define all interface content, positioning and ergonomics (storyboarding)
· Define user interaction with all components
· Prototype some functionalities and screen sequences
· Document all of the functionalities of products to be developed
· Ensure the overall quality of the project at every stage of the development
· Work closely with artists, managers, developers and teammates.
· Graduate degree in graphic design or master in interface design
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in interactive product, video games, web application or mobile application (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) design
· Excellent ability to graphically communicate with sketches and scenarios
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
· Good knowledge of a wide range of products and technologies, including the web, smartphones, tablets, IP and smart TV, game consoles and other emerging platforms
· Good knowledge of software tools to produce trees, GUI and textual documentation