…eager to provide exceptional customer service?
…passionate about people?
…keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting customer focused people like you with strong organization and communication skills to join our highly effective Mississauga Operations team. Bison is committed to being an employer of choice and offers a progressive company culture. Our employees are motivated, respectful and professional in the company's aggressive pursuit of success. Teamwork is essential in utilizing each other’s strengths and capabilities as we provide quality transportation services to our customers.
As a Fleet Dispatcher for our Mississauga operations team, you will be a key player in building and maintaining relationships between our drivers and various departments within Bison. You will work closely with your team and assigned fleet ensuring our driver, customer and company expectations are met. The Fleet Dispatcher regularly monitors their assigned fleet and accurately distributes, receives and updates information in our state of the art technological systems. You must have dispatch experience in order to be considered for this role. Demonstrated problem solving and planning abilities are integral to your success in this position. Solid knowledge of the transportation industry and North American geography are considered assets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Dispatch: This involves the transmitting and receiving of all information relevant to the driver/cartage company performing his/her duties within the Company and customer requirements.
- Satellite and Telephone Management: Handling of all driver related satellite messages or calls within assigned and overflow queues.
- Reporting: Recognition, communication and documentation of situations that should be reviewed by other parties, for information, action and record keeping purposes.
- Problem Resolution: Working on behalf of both the Driver and the Company to resolve any day to day issues that may arise.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time, on a daily or permanent basis (ie. special projects, training seminars, weekend planning and other job related tasks).
This position may be subject to a modified work schedule.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company? Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
Bison Transport is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.