Get similar jobs by email for
Northern Blizzard is a well financed midsized private oil and gas exploration and development company focused on heavy oil, primarily in western Saskatchewan. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and has field offices in the Lloydminster area.
We are currently seeking to fill Operator Positions in several of our field locations in the Macklin/Kerrobert, SK area. Key responsibilities will include;
· Provide day to day control of producing wells and associated production equipment,
· Ensure safe, efficient and environmentally compliant operation of the wells in your assigned area,
· Collect, review and analyze daily process and equipment data looking for trends, abnormalities, completeness and accuracy.
Besides being both an independent self starter and a team player, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
· Excellent communication and organizational skills,
· Basic mechanical inclination,
· Valid driver’s license,
· Punctuality and reliability,
· Flexibility and independence; ability to work a rotating schedule,
· Completion of the Heavy Oil Operations Technician certificate,
· Completion of the 4th Class Power Engineering certificate is an asset,
· Must be located within 45 minutes of field location,
· Previous experience as a well operator is ideal, but not required.
Northern Blizzard offers a competitive compensation package and a unique opportunity to participate in the growth of a dynamic oil and gas company.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 403-930-3001 by March 31, 2014. All correspondence will be held confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest in Northern Blizzard. Only applicants that meet our requirements will be contacted.