Heavy Equipment Mechanics / Technicians are needed to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair truck-mounted hydraulic utility equipment. Join the network of mobile service techs traveling in local areas to customer sites, across the United States and Canada, who deliver on Altec's commitment to be there for the life of the equipment.
Please send resume to email@example.com
And apply on-line at https://careers.altec.com
Why Join Altec?
- On-going in-house training and technical support
- A state-of-the-art service vehicle for mobile technicians
- Positive and team-oriented service environment
- Competitive pay which rewards performance
- Comprehensive benefits including Supplemental Insurance and Prescription Drug Program • Registered Retirement Savings Plan • Vacation and Holidays • Tuition Assistance Program • Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Related experience (such as Millwright) or education. Examples of related equipment are construction, mining, or farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle or tanks. Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment (GSE) repair is also good experience.
- Overtime may be required.
- For mobile technicians, travel is required, and schedules are not always uniform day-to-day or week-to-week. Flexibility is key.
- Physical effort and dexterity is required, lifting up to 75 pounds, including service-related tools.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- Uphold Altec’s safety commitment
- Maintain and repair Aerial Devices, Digger Derricks, and other equipment
- Determine overall condition of machines through inspections
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Restore equipment to working order
- Exhibit positive and effective interaction with other Altec associates, vendors, and customers
- Maintain accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Altec Industries Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Altec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.