Get similar jobs by email for
ERP Implementation Consultant
JOB TITLE :ERP Implementation Consultant- Canada
SALARY RANGE: Send Requirements
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
SUPERVISOR: Regional Service Manager
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 50-60% Travel
Apply Directly to:http://www.synergyresources.net/careers/
This is a critical position reporting directly to the Region Service Manager. This position will have direct responsibility for the implementation and/or optimization of ERP software to support our customer’s business needs. In this position, you will work with our customers to help improve key performance measurements while making recommendations pre-implementation, during implementation and post implementation to help improve our customer’s overall performance and to help identify opportunities for efficiency gains through process automation.
The successful candidate should be experienced in manufacturing operations management, ERP implementation and have Lean manufacturing knowledge; This position requires an operations leader that is able to work with cross-functional customer teams and cross-functional Synergy teams to drive continuous process and product improvement. A key to success in this position is the ability to leverage your strong interpersonal skills, manufacturing knowledge and business knowledge to drive continuous improvements.
Evaluation of performance will be based on ability to:
· support company policies
· interact and work with Customers to ensure complete satisfaction
· maintain customer activity records
· interact and work with various Synergy departments and employees
· plan/meet project schedules and assigned tasks
· anticipate and react to changing conditions,
· interact and work with other departments and employees within Synergy
· Analyze and document current state business processes
· Develop and document future state processes using the inherent software functionality, reporting and operational procedures.
· Assess the need for client specific application and report development
· Define and document functional requirements for customizations
· Provide Product training and knowledge transfer to client
· Resolving implementation issues in a timely manner to keep the project on track
· An ability to communicate at all levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing goals.
· Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common objectives.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or business degree from an accredited university.
· A minimum of three years of hands-on manufacturing leadership experience required
· A minimum of five years working in a discrete manufacturing environment required
· Experience implementing an ERP system preferred
· 2-5 years working in a Lean environment preferred