Get similar jobs by email for
Digital Media Support Clerical...
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to fill this exciting and unique six-month term assignment (with potential to become a permanent position) in our Downtown Toronto office’s Digital Rights Management department.
· The key focus is compiling and organizing copyright metadata, within a team environment, adapting quickly to new technology, and liaising with internal departments (specifically Administration) to successfully complete projects.
· The position requires direct interaction with YouTube in order to ingest and properly embed ole’s copyrights within the platform.
· The ability to simultaneously work on both short and long-term projects, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Other duties on occasion as required by the needs of the business
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
· The successful candidate will ideally have experience in music publishing, with working knowledge of rights management and performing rights organizations.
· Ability to see opportunities that other don’t normally see
· Effective research skills
· Organizational and time management skills to effectively and efficiently balance numerous and diverse tasks; strong prioritization abilities
· Skilled at performing multiple tasks simultaneously and carrying out duties in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
· High degree of tech-savvyness
· Effective communication abilities
· Understanding of the music industry an asset
· Working ability of computer software: MS-Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
· Able to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
· History of delivering results
· Analytical Outlook
· Effective Verbal/Written Communicator
· Positive Teamwork Attitude
· Time Management proficiency
· Critical Thinker
· Emotionally Intelligent
· Detail Orientation
· Flexibility / Adaptability
This six (6) month term contract role offers a competitive salary and may have the potential to become a permanent position.
The successful candidate will need to agree to a complete background check
If you think you are the ideal candidate, or if you know someone who would be ideal for this exciting opportunity please send a resume in confidence.
We thank all respondents for their interest and will contact only those whose skills and backgrounds closely meet the criteria