Digital Support Associate– Publishing Rights Management
We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to fill this exciting and unique assignment in our Downtown Toronto office’s Digital Rights Management department.
ole is the world's fastest growing rights management company. Founded in 2004, and with offices in Toronto, Nashville, New York and Los Angeles, ole boasts a team of over 50 experienced industry professionals focused on acquisitions, creative development and worldwide copyright administration. For further information about ole visit http://www.majorlyindie.com
- The key focus is compiling and organizing content, within a team environment, adapting quickly to new technology, and liaising with internal departments (Creative & Administration) to successfully complete projects.
- Interact with YouTube in order to ingest, upload, and properly embed ole’s copyrights and content within the platform.
- Interactwith external clients tocreate, develop, and manage YouTube operational projects.
- Other duties on occasion as required by the needs of the business
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Experience in the music industry, with an understanding of the creative development process in addition to working knowledge of rights management and performing rights organizations is an asset
- Knowledge of video production environment including file management and coordination.
- Effective research skills with an extensive knowledge of the digital media landscape and current platforms.
- Organizational and time management skills to effectively and efficiently balance numerous and diverse tasks; strong prioritization abilities
- High degree of tech-savvyness
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence
- Working ability of computer software: MS-Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut
- Ability to work effectively in both Mac and PC environments
- Able to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- History of delivering results
- Analytical Outlook
- Effective Verbal/Written Communicator
- Positive Teamwork Attitude
- Time Management proficiency
- Critical Thinker
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Detail Oriented
- Flexibility / Adaptability
The successful candidate will need to agree to a complete background check
If you think you are the ideal candidate, or if you know someone who would be ideal for this exciting opportunity please send a resume in confidence to:
We thank all respondents for their interest and will contact only those whose skills and backgrounds closely meet the criteria