Get similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
WE ARE HIRING
At CHANGE we offer a dynamic, nurturing work environment.
We believe the people are the cornerstone of any great company. That is why, in addition to an exciting and unique concept we offer benefits, good pay and incentives to all of our employees.
CHANGE lingerie shops are expanding and looking for:
energetic, resourceful people who have CHANGE-ability.
Definition: A positive outlook, self-confidence, a natural affinity for growth and the desire to become member of a winning team.
At CHANGE we are always looking to better ourselves, as a company and as a close-knit team. If you are a person of high self worth who is looking for a company with which to grow in, we are the place for you.
CHANGE isa Danish lingerie company. Currently we have over 150 stores around the world. Our goal is simple. We aim at beautifying every woman. Each time we contribute a bit to your dream, we are a little step closer to our own.
Customer Service Representative - CSR
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems offering the highest level of professional conduct.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work closely with other departments (warehouse, marketing, accounting) to ensure a very high level of customer satisfaction.
· Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
· Excellent oral communication skills. Fluency in English and French required.
Thank you for your submissions. Please note that only candidates with appropriate experience will be contacted.
Concepteur de web, web master, webmaster, web designer, web administrator, administrateur de web.