Get similar jobs by email for
· Researches pertinent facts on existing or new customers to develop sound credit decisions including setting credit lines.
· Performs collection calls and takes all warranted follow-up actions, including research and resolution of short payments and deductions.
· Monitors assigned A/R accounts.
· Evaluates customer records, purchase activity and payment history.
· Releases customers orders.
· Reconstructs account history (invoices, credits, payments, deductions).
· Documents all customer conversations and correspondence.
· Negotiates payment plans on past due accounts.
· Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
· Transaction Entry
· Process credit card payments
Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent and two to three years experience in performing collection calls and setting credit lines. Must be fluent in English and Frenchs as well as posses excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and ability to handle confidential/sensitive issues in a professional and tactful manner. Proficiency with Word and Excel also required.