ME Events Group has been a global leader in the Business Information and Sports Marketing Industries since 1983. We employ more than 3,000 staff in 59 global offices, and have seven distinct business divisions: Summits, Conferences, Professional Training, Market Analysis, Technology Congress, Corporate Sports Hospitality, and Language Training.
We are looking for exceptional verbal communicators for our Summits Division who are sales/negotiation savvy and have a desire to further develop their skill in an inside sales environment in our downtown corporate office. Once developed, we would provide the option for successful staff to either rise into management in Toronto, or to work out of another global office such as: New York, Chicago, London or Sydney.
We provide comprehensive world-class sales training. The sale itself is complex and strategic, yet the sales cycle is very short. Successful candidates need to be quick thinkers and effective communicators in order to both initiate and establish accounts with CEOs & Presidents from corporations around the world. Successful candidates should have the ability to communicate with C-Level executives.
The variety, relevancy and diversity of our business units and global reach make it possible for us to reward your success with outstanding earning potential and provide you with unparalleled advancement opportunities.
· Identify and sign up new potential customers/prospects
· Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact in pursuit of sales targets
· New business development through outbound calls
· Account management of a personal client base
The successful candidatemust be:
· Ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
· Hands-on, energetic and engaging
· Intelligent, entrepreneurial, career oriented.
· Effective Time management and organization skills
· Adaptive and can think quick on their feet
· The compensation package is comprised of a base salary, very aggressive uncapped commissions and bonuses.
· A comprehensive benefits package is provided and some minor travel is required.
· Ultimately the most successful candidates should realistically expect to earn $100,000 + in earnings during their first year of full employment.
Please visit us at www.marcusevans.com and look into our Summits Division.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com . All applicants will be reviewed with an initial screening process.