Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Building Maintenance Coordinator
Our client is looking for a hardworking individual who enjoys the rewards and challenges of working in a fast paced, customer service focused company.
Reporting to the Office Services Supervisor, this individual will be responsible for providing a safe, comfortable working environment by monitoring the maintenance functions, the operation of equipment and utility systems, and by coordinating the workflow of external contractors. This individual will:
- Keep equipment, systems and building ready for use by providing preventative maintenance, inspections of equipment, troubleshooting and consulting/coordinating with contractors.
- Secure building by maintaining a safe and clean working environment, working with the Health and Safety Committee and managing the safety features of the building.
- Maintain building accessibility and appearance by keeping sidewalks clear and coordinating the landscaping contractors.
- Assist in office moves and maintaining furniture inventory
- Assist in the Mail Room as required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
The ideal candidate must
- Have good understanding of building equipment and utility systems
- Possess good communication skills and a customer service attitude
- Be highly motivated to seek continuous improvement
- Be able to deal professionally with the building tenants, tradesmen and technicians
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be able to lift and carry supplies, packages and boxes of moderate weight (30-40lbs)
- Able to work a day shift
Salary range $36,000 - $40,000 based on skills and qualifications
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements, please send resume in confidence along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Your personal information is never sold or leased to any external company.