Get similar jobs by email for
Bilingual Desktop Support Spec...
Our client located in Markham is currently seeking a Bilingual Desktop Support Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the Team Lead, Desktop Support, the successful incumbent will provide day to day troubleshooting & problem resolution of desktop hardware & software issues for all end users in person, by telephone or via email. A demonstrated excellence in delivering superior customer service is critical to this role, which will require excellent communication skills in both English and French. The preferred candidate will have a computer technology diploma with a minimum of 1 year experience. Eligible candaites please forward your resume to Shirley@wysdomconsulting.com referencing "Bilingual Desktop Support Specialist" in the subject line.
• Fluency in both English and French is a must
• A minimum of a Computer Technology Diploma, Certificate or related field of study
• 1 – 4 years in a similar support role within an corporate IT environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003, and Office 2010
Wysdom Consulting Group provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.