Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering, assurance, Eco-sustainablity. Connected Marketing, Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, and Analytics services to a broad base of customers spanning across all the industry verticals. TCS also provides products and product based offerings to it's customers. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS started it's journey in 1968 and is a pioneer in IT industry; an early adopter of leading industry models (ISO, CMMI, OSHAS etc.) across the organization and having certifications at enterprise level.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 277,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries, belonging to 118 nationalities. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
- 8+ years in a software QA role strongly preferred
- Experience in execution of QA automation scripts and performance tools
- Experience working in the following tools – HP Quality Center, Test Track Pro, HP UFT
- 5+ years using Java for automation
- 2+ years of general development experience in an Agile
- Experience with back-end Testing frameworks
- Experience with Quality Management Platforms
- Solid experience building and maintaining the test automation framework.
- Dedicated to quality software deliverables, proactively responsive to client needs
- Requires expanded knowledge of a specific technology discipline
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a two week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile