Get similar jobs by email for
Automation and Controls System...
|Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 400 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.|
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking an Automation and Controls Systems Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, ON.
Working with other highly motivated professionals, you will take on a project manager role for control systems projects in the manufacturing and transportation/logistics industries throughout North America and abroad.
• Financial responsibility on projects between $500K and $2M
• Managing the clients expectations and communicating needs to the project team
• Managing scope internally (with the project team) and externally (with the client)
• Managing resource assignments and utilization for all assigned resources
• Creation and management of project schedules
• Ensure harmonious working relationships with our key partners
• Identify risks and road blocks to the successful completion of the project and work with Management to resolve
• Ensure quality of the end solution through implementation of our standard project and development processes
|• 3 + years of experience in a leadership role on controls automation projects|
• Experience / Exposure to the PLC programming (example Rockwell, Siemens) and PLC troubleshooting and debugging
• Experience implementing real time control solutions in a critical operational capacity for companies in manufacturing, transportation, parcel/postal or warehouse and distribution industries
• Must be customer focused and action oriented
• Excellent organizations skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work effectively in a team based project environment
• College diploma or University degree in relevant field of study. (Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Design, Automation, Industrial Engineering or other related fields)
• This position does require travel (approximately 30%)
|Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.|