Get similar jobs by email for
At Build-A-Bear Workshop, the full time Retail Manager is accountable for partnering with other managers to achieve the overall success of our workshops. They are responsible for directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to WOW guest experiences, WOW associate experiences, and meeting sales and profitability goals set forth by the company. Build-A-Bear workshop inspires children of all ages and encourages them dream! Currently hiring for our Cross Iron and Chinook locations
· Oversee retail store operations
· Ability to motivate and lead staff
· Meet and exceed goals outlined by Corporate Office
· Host customers of all sizes
· Manage marketing opportunities
· Reinforce Corporate ideals
· Be the face of brand
· Ensure store is a fun place to work
· Two to four years of total store management experience with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in specialty retail or restaurant business.
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree a plus.
· Is ambitious and success oriented.
· Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
· Models personal and professional integrity
· Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
· Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style.
· Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all positions.
· Proven success with training and developing associates in order to maximize their potential.
· Organized and plans; pays attention to details.
· Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
· Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
Benefits: · Competitive Salary
· Insurance (Health, dental, vision)
· Vacation Days (Honey Time)
· Retirement benefits
· Work/life balance
· CollaBEARative work environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!