The Administrative Assistant works with the Major Accounts and Corporate Accounts teams by assisting in preparing materials to develop new business opportunities. This role also provides coordination and administrative support to the Major Account team with the servicing of existing Major Accounts. This position will support the Lethbridge and Medicine Hat branches for Major Account client activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare customizedsales proposals for prospect groups of 100 –9,999 employees.
- Assist with the response to marketing specifications from Brokers and Consultants for Major Accounts and Corporate Account Representatives.
- Assist with the response to request for proposal (RFP) from large organizations using purchasing agents.
- Maintain an “example bank” of Alberta Blue Cross responses to questions, by topic that can be asked in group benefit specifications and RFPs.
- Prepare and apply graphic designs to presentations.
- Assist with the development of communication and marketing materials in support of sales and servicing of group customers.
- Prepare and format materials in support of renewal packages.
- Prepare groupplan reviews which require compiling financial statistics, statistics on customer’s use of Blue Cross services, etc.
- Organize the ongoing service activities of the Major Account area, which includes regular servicing, renewal, reporting and benefit plan changes.
- Document internal meetings; create minutes, assigning tasks and follow ups.
- Prepare and follow up on invoicing to customers for extra services.
- Proof communication for Major Accounts’ representatives.
- Provide support by drafting and updating project plans and materials to support Major Account projects and new benefit implementations
- Coordinate special handling arrangements and extra contractual claim payments for Major Account groups.
- Investigate claims issues as assigned.
- Coordinates between the group administration department and our group plan administrators when they are enrolling, terminating, or making changes related to access to thePlan Administrator site.
- Responsible to enroll group plan administrators on our Plan Advisor reporting site.
- Make arrangements for facility bookings and coordinating of invitations to events.
- Distribute email communication to Major Account customers.
- Assist with vacation and absence management, processing expenses for Major Account staff, assist with budget.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail orientated and effectively manage timelines.
- Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in Adobe in Design, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS4 or willingness to expand knowledge in this area an asset.
- Must be able to work within tight timelines.
- Must be able to dealeffectively with the public, peers, superiors and co-workers.